Property Maintenance – Entertainment Golf (03142019)
SC - Myrtle Beach
Maintain course, grounds and facility to ensure cleanliness and safety for all guests and employees. Assist Manager with other facility projects and/or maintenance as needed. This position is part time and requires weekend availability along with 1-2 days per week.
• Daily cleaning and removal of trash and debris from courses, buildings, and parking lots to ensure that a high level of cleanliness and safety is maintained at all times
• Maintain landscaped beds, shrubs, and annual plantings.
• Mow and edge all grass areas.
• Repair any safety deficiencies
• Maintain appropriate record keeping of course inspections, daily maintenance logs, SDS manuals and chemical logs
• Maintain proper storage of all chemicals, gas tanks and tools to provide clean and safe working environment
• Ensure timely completion of special projects and other duties as assigned
• Promote a synergistic relationship with team members in all department and divisions
• Ensure professional development to enhance work knowledge, skills and abilities
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, guidelines, expectations and requirements
• Ensure completion of work responsibilities and special projects in accordance with the designated timeframe, as determined by the reporting leader
• Adhere to Company ethical requirements, demonstrating the utmost integrity in all professional and personal matters
• Provide reporting leader with feedback, ideas and suggestions on a timely basis
• Perform all other duties as assigned by reporting leader
High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent work experience
Minimum 1-3 years in related maintenance field.
Valid Driver’s License
• Walk, use of hands and fingers, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, climb stairs
• Routinely lift or move up to 50 pounds at least 51% of the time
• Routinely exposed to extreme hot/cold weather conditions
• Routinely exposed to dust and particles
• Routinely exposed to loud noises
• Required to work flexible schedule on the needs of the business