Snack Bar/Beverage Cart Attendant – Arcadian Shores Golf Club 08272019
SC - Myrtle Beach
Seasonal position available for Food Service Attendant for approximately 3-4 days per week, weekends required. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing excellent service.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for set up of beverage cart and snack bar daily, to include daily par, prep and organization.
• Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day.
• Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
• Preparation of and storage of all food & beverage items necessary for operation according to Club and DHEC standards.
• Consistent preparation of daily snack bar food items as designated.
• Maintains organized and clean work area.
• Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
• Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course or in snack bar.
• Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
• Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
• Accountable for all financial transactions that may, at times, be high volume.
• Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
• Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the General Manager.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Prior beverage cart experience is helpful.
Grill experience is very helpful.
Valid driver's license
Must be available to work weekends.